Walker Stalker Con [2014]... and GUESTS!


Walker Stalker Con is the fruit of The Walker Stalkers Podcast with James & Eric. The podcast began with an amazing trip to Senoia, GA where James & Eric were able to view the set of The Walking Dead and meet the incredible actors from the show. As a result of this experience, a podcast began and then the idea of a convention focused around recreating that same experience with the cast and crew of the show, along with talented actors and artists from other zombie shows, movies and art.

Walker Stalker Con is not just a convention. It is a fan meet-up and an opportunity for each guest to come away feeling like they’ve had an amazing experience and became part of a greater community of zombie lovers! Walker Stalker Con is three days of events, panels, and experiences that zombie fans won’t find anywhere else!

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Walker Stalker Con 2014 | Chicago

Who Might be going to this? This Guy! Me!
Jeremy [Retro]

8 comments:

  1. Jealous! That sounds like so much fun. I've see a couple of these people at Dragon Con. My husband saw Steven Yeun on the street one time and he was sweet enough to take a photo with him and offer him some of his M&Ms.

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EvV28yAy_xM/TmcJWF1pyoI/AAAAAAAAA9k/7OeRtDSCLlk/s1600/Stephen+Yeun+%2526+Jim.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was super nice. So I'm sure y'all will have lots of fun up there. Have you ever been to Dragon Con? I didn't go last year b/c I had a baby. Good reason I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting post on Zombies!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer to Chi-town, and could go to this. Sounds like great fun. And I don't know if the term zombie lover is all that accurate. I mean, we may love zombie-themed entertainment, but really, don't we all (well maybe not Lizzie so much) hate zombies/walkers? Hey, nice sit ya got here. Keep on survivin'. See ya 'round the web.

    Check me out at All Things Kevyn

    ReplyDelete

"THIS IS A CAPTCHA FREE ZONE"!